Voiceserve Ltd. is an applications development company that is focused on developing high quality, scalable, and cost efficient VoIP softswitch platform solutions for global telecommunications service providers. The company is utilizing its proprietary solutions to enable operators to deliver secure, reliable VoIP-based services which are fully interoperable with other established VoIP standards and systems.
The VoipSwitch platform is the key competitive differentiator for the company. All key elements necessary for successful VoIP implementations are included in its infrastructure solutions including Class 4 and 5 capabilities as well as session border controllers. This integrated softswitch and billing solution provides competitive advantage and makes the platform exceptionally easy to implement and manage.
To date, the company has successfully implemented over 15 000 VoipSwitch systems around the world.
- Company details:
- Founded: 2001
- Headquarters: London, United Kingdom
- Voiceserve Ltd.:
- Voiceserve is a London-based software platform provider focusing primarily on delivering affordable next generation services to Internet Telephony Providers (ITSPs) located in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Products include VoipSwitch, a custom modular all-in-one Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) platform, SIP softphones for mobile devices, communicators for Windows and consultancy services for Telecom operators.
- Products and Services Offered:
- Proprietary integrated, scalable softswitch platform and associated modules features marketed under the VoipSwitch brand.
- Target Customers:
- Small to midsize global VoIP providers including wholesale carriers, Tier 2/3 carriers, consumer VoIP providers, prepaid services companies, call shops, and other telecommunications enterprises.